If you’re new to the site, Disciplanner is the place for reaching your goals, learning new skills and connecting with experts around like minded interests. We’re built on the premise that everyone is an expert at something. Our community is made up of passionate, goal oriented people who are seeking the best ways to tackle a variety of interests.
Training for a marathon? Mastering the art of Kung Fu? Learning a new language? Disciplanner is for you!
Here are a few ways to use Disciplanner:
Track your goals
- Use our goal tracker to log your hourly goal progress.
- We’ll graph just how far you’re getting (or not getting) on your goals.
Write an exercise
- Disciplanner exercises are goal plans written by our members.
- Members use these plans to discover the latest and greatest ways of accomplishing goals or learning new activities.
- Help us share knowledge by writing about an area you’re an expert in!
Invite your friends and connect with new members
- Disciplanner members track, share and accomplish goals by connecting with users around like minded interests.
- Have a friend that’s a yoga guru? Know someone who can speak six languages? By inviting your friends, you’re spreading this knowledge and making Disciplanner better!
- Send boosts to other members to encourage their progress and compliment their exercises.