Learn stock investing
- The Intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham.
- The Warren buffet way by Robert G. Hagstrom.
- One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch.
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip A. Fisher.
- The Dhandho Investor by Mohnish Pabrai.
- Read websites like investopedia.com for terms.
- Read 60 pages of the book per day and write the summary for future verification.
- Raking a small booklet for formulas
- Research 5 companies per day and write the outcome.
- Record the research in Excel format.
- Comparing the companies in same sector.
- Join Investors club and share ideas.
- Buy more books to improve knowledge.
- Create an online portfolio manager to trace investments.