To become a good bowler:
- Find out what ball is best for you whether it is urethane, poly-urethane, reactive, or plastic.
- Create your own bowling style that feels comfortable. Pick between a 4 or 5 step approach. A 5 step approach will mean you start on your left foot and a 4 step is you start on your right. You should always slide with your left foot if your right handed and vice-versa.
- Learn to aim at the arrows on the lane not the pins.
- Try to get in a league or a sport shot league which will increase your ability to bowl under many different conditions.
- Practice, Practice and Practice some more. With everything practice will always make you better. When practicing you always want to work on your spares because that is where you score big.
- Remember it is just a game, with bowling you are your worst enemy and your attitude can control your whole game.