...I like to ride my bike to work every day in order to stay in shape and save money on gas, parking, and public transit. Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Don't work harder than you have to! Make sure your tires are full of air before you start and...
...Shopping online can be fun, easy, and best of all a deal of great savings! Searching for coupon codes online is the easiest way to save a couple dollars on any item you want to buy. Search engines can help greatly with finding coupon codes, or printable c...
...Last year, I decided that the best way to save money was to develop a budget and stick to it. Here is was I did to make that happen.
1. I made a list of all income sources (wages, interest income, etc.).
2. I made a list of all major expenditure categor...
...I've been learning to repair my bicycle. Once a week I attend a free workshop at my local bike shop, where they cover a specific problem each time. During the week, I make sure to reread my notes from the workshop; I take notes by hand and then retype the...
...I'm a big fan of poker, but for the longest time, I was terrible at it. I'd play, and do my best to learn from my mistakes, but as much as I would try, I didn't seem to be getting anywhere with it. My issue at that point was that I was playing online, and...
Core Rhythms or Zumba DVD (you may be able to rent them at your video store or the library)
Space to exercise
Comfortable (preferably moisture wicking) workout clothes
Set Up A Realistic Workout Schedule:
...Take a days rest between each day. Take two days off after two cycles
Seated iso wide chest bench press 3-5 sets 10 - 15 repetitions
Incline dumbbell press 3-5 sets 10 - 15 repetitions
Cable crossovers 3-5 sets 10 - 15 repetitions
...In order to train my skills in singing I did the following:
1. I bought harmonium.
2. I started playing the harmonium and trained myself to sync my voice with it.
3. I usually practiced 30- 45 minutes in morning and evening.
4. In order to kee...
...1. Dedicate 1 hour each day to learn the dance form.
2. Take up dance lessons or watch videos of professional salsa dancers online.
3. Start with the basic moves and watch each move closely to understand the technique.
4. Practice the moves everyday...
...Well I've been an avid fan of painting and sketching since I was in prep school, but being fond of something doesn't necessarily make you good at it. The key to mastering a discipline such as painting is by practicing it professionally and regularly.